ONE ORDER IS ONE HOUR OF COACHING
Name : Doaenel
Highest Rank : Grandmaster 281 LP
Main Roles : Mid, Top.
Coaching Roles: Mid, Top
Coaching Style :
– Vod Reviews
– Live Game Spectate
– 1 vs 1 (1-3x)
– Recorded Game *
* You record your game, talk about your thoughts about the game, send it to me, and I will go over it. Mostly used for people who cant sit 1-3 hours in one go.
I am best Hecarim lane player in NA. I can help you win your games while looking good doing it B)
What I will be coaching on:
– Mechanic Lane / Champ Select – Is your lane a winning/losing matchup, is your jungle in a winning matchup, is your jungle offensive early or late depending on champ, and how to turn a losing matchup. Runes, Keystones, Summoners.
What champ to chose depending on your team, AP vs AD, AD vs AP, enemy team comb into your champ choice.
– Macro Play Early – Matchup, early start, how to play aggressive early without it costing you anything, or how to play defensive without getting too far behind.
Pushing wave vs freezing wave, farming effectively while trading, warding early & position yourself in your lane.
– Micro Play Early – Tracking of enemy team, and also your own team. How to ward depending on your playstyle, and enemy champs. How to correctly force 2v2s, or 1v2s. Setting up for ganks/setting up to avoid ganks.
-Macro Early/Mid game – Objective controls, how to effectively take objective, set up for them, catch enemy off, zone and engage. Split push vs Grouping.
– Summoner Usage – When do you take/use one of your summoner spell, is it worth it to blow flash for first blood, is it worth it to TP gank bot lane just to scare of a gank?
When to TP to objectives, when/if you should use it for lane/split pressure. Lane choice of summoner, i.e do you take cleanse or exh vs x champ if you play x champ.
– Un-tilting * – This is only for players who tilts easier than others, I will teach you how to be better at this game, and also give your tips on how to fortitude your mental. When you tilt, you are the worst player on team.
– Back timings – When to effectively back on your champ, how long you can stay on map without overstaying.
– Transition – How to transition your lead into mid/late game. How to transition if you are behind without it costing your team.