ONE ORDER IS ONE HOUR OF COACHING
Highest Rank : Challenger (700 lp)
Main Roles : Mid, Top, Jg
Coaching Style : Vod Reviews, Live game, 1v1s
Description : I am a perfectionist – If I find a champion that I love, I will be the very best at it. In S7, I was the ONE and ONLY shaco top player to hit challenger.
I am the pioneer and the Rank 1 Twisted Fate in NA. I was/am also the best Pantheon in NA. My Irelia was ranked 2 in NA (Rank 1 being TF Blade)
I have great mechanics, macro, and overall game knowledge due to me playing 3 different roles.
What I will be coaching on:
* Mechanics & Outplays – When can you kill the opponent laner? Is your matchup winning/losing? How can you win on a losing matchup?
* Macro & Decision Making – When should you freeze? When should you push? When should you look for 2v2s with JG? When to invade? How can I play the map and put pressure on enemies?
* Runes/Keystnes/Summoner Spells – Analyzing enemy composition and deciding on which runes/keystones/summs to take. For example, when should you take cleanse vs Zoe?
* Mentality – I was known for being insanely toxic in S8. I ran down people on repeat, but soon I realized that rather than blaming others, I could simply improve on myself. If you can’t 1v9 in this region,
Can you really consider yourself as a “good player”?
* Champion Selection – This is a very important aspect as a solo laner. Your pick will drastically change the game if played correctly – for example, if your team is all AD, should you go AP? Is your teammate known for
1v9 solo carry? If yes, should you pick a supportive champion to help him carry?
* Laning Phase – How to lane: farm, trade, ward (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT) track enemy jg, position, freeze, etc.
* Objectives – When should you be recalling/resetting for objectives? If you have TP, when and where should you TP? How can your TP pressure the enemies?